Experienced Game Programmer
Midjiwan is the studio behind the strategy game The Battle of Polytopia – installed by millions of players all over the world. Our games can be played on mobiles, desktops and even in Tesla cars.
Polytopia is growing and now we are looking for a full time game developer who can help out with game maintenance and building new fun features into the game. We are also starting new game projects within the Polytopia universe that you’d be part of creating. We have many exciting things lined up for Polytopia and this is a unique chance to join us on our quest for more greatness.
Are you our next team member?
You will be joining a team of five determined individuals in our office located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm, Sweden. We provide a friendly working environment with self-motivated & goal-orientated coworkers. We offer a competitive salary, and plenty of room for creative & personal growth.
- Development and maintenance of The Battle of Polytopia.
- Involvement in all areas of game development such as programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence and User Interface.
- Support and contribute new ideas to the game design.
- Development and maintenance of the game backend.
- Minimum 5 years of game development experience.
- Minimum 3 year of Unity development experience.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Experience with multiplayer backend development.
The Battle of Polytopia is developed by Midjiwan AB which is a fast-growing game developer based in Stockholm, Sweden. The company released The Battle of Polytopia 2016 and has been installed millions of times by players all over the world.
How to apply
In order to apply, please fill in the below form. Please include your portfolio and CV in the application.