Become a BIG FISH in a growing pawn!
Midjiwan is the studio behind the strategy game The Battle of Polytopia – installed by millions of players all over the world.
We are creating a vibrant, creative workplace which great people seek out to make great things happen. Polytopia is growing and now we are looking for a talented developer who can help out with both our multiplayer server and adding new fun features to the game.
Are you the one?
You will be joining a small team of five determined individuals in our office located in Gamla Stan in Stockholm, Sweden. We are also starting new game projects within the Polytopia universe that you’d be part of creating.
We provide a friendly working environment with self-motivated & goal-orientated coworkers. We offer a competitive salary, and plenty of room for creative & personal growth.
We have many exciting things lined up for Polytopia and this is a unique chance to join us on our quest for more greatness.
- Development and maintenance of our multiplayer server.
- Involvement in all areas of game development such as programming of Graphics, Game Logic, Artificial Intelligence and User Interface.
- Support and contribute new ideas to the game design.
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining a production system.
- Experience with cloud computing, preferably Azure.
- Experience in Unity Game Development.
The Battle of Polytopia is developed by Midjiwan AB which is a fast-growing game developer based in Stockholm, Sweden. The company released The Battle of Polytopia 2016 and has been installed millions of times by players all over the world.
How to apply
In order to apply, please fill in the below form. Please include your portfolio and CV in the application.