WE ARE HIRING!
Lead Game Developer
We are looking for a full time Lead Game Unity Developer to work closely with the Game Designer for our next title. This is a role that offers a lot of flexibility, experimentation and chance to be part of a great game from start to finish.
Midjiwan is the studio behind the strategy game The Battle of Polytopia – installed by millions of players all over the world. Our games can be played in mobiles, desktops and even in Tesla cars.
At Midjiwan we are a close-knit team of friendly humans. We focus on creating a work culture that encourages creative thinking, learning and a collaborations. We are a financially sound and growing company that prioritizes the quality of the game over crunch times.
As our Lead Game Developer you will:
- Work closely with our Game Designer in developing our next title.
- Perform Unity wizardry and experimentation.
- Rendering and optimization of 3D graphics.
- Oversee and assist in the ongoing development of The Battle of Polytopia.
We like you to have:
- 3+ years of commercial Game Development experience.
- Strong experience using C# & Unity.
- Experience in iOS / Android development
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in Steam Development.
- Experience in Switch Development.
- Swedish language is considered a plus.
Why join the team at Midjiwan?
- You have the opportunity to take part in the early stages in a growing Indie Game Studio.
- You can become part of a friendly working environment.
- You can affect both your own role as well as the company, and you can have all the resources you need to succeed.
- You are offered a competitive salary and terms.
- Work in a beautiful office opposite the Royal Castle in the center of Stockholm.
- You can choose to start working remotely.
- You will have versatile opportunities for personal development to build your skills based on your interests.
- You may have a dedicated day of the week for skill-growth.
- Participate in Social activities with the Midjiwan clan who enjoy picnics, restaurants, and playing online games with remote beer-drinking sessions.
How to apply
In order to apply, please fill in the below form. Please include your portfolio and CV in the application.